Skip to main content

Grilled Chicken Sausages with Summer Vegetables

Grilled Chicken Sausages with Summer Vegetables get tossed with balsamic vinegar and fresh basil for a colorful dinner that makes the most of peak-season produce! Change up the sausage, veggies, or herbs based on what you have on hand.

from Slender Kitchen https://ift.tt/MboxCId

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Huevos a la Mexicana (Mexican Scrambled Eggs)

These Mexican-style scrambled eggs are a classic Mexican breakfast that will quickly become a favorite. Huevos a la Mexicana are ready in just 15 minutes and made with a delicious combination of fresh eggs, tomatoes, onions, and chile peppers.  I love scrambled eggs as much as anyone else, but they can get a little boring at times. When I’m looking for something more exciting, I always turn to these Mexican scrambled eggs. It takes your average scramble and instantly upgrades it to something ten times more flavorful. This egg dish is the perfect way to spice up your morning routine for many reasons.  All you do is chop your veggies, whisk your eggs, and cook it all up. It’s also wholesome, nutritious, delicious, and incredibly easy to customize. Take inspiration from Huevos Rancheros and drizzle the final dish with ranchero sauce . Add fresh spinach, cilantro, or avocado. Top the final dish with queso cotija or shredded cheese. Turn it into breakfast tacos or breakfast...

Cranberry Tuna Salad

Cranberry Tuna Salad will quickly become your favorite tuna salad recipes, filled with crunchy apples and celery, sweet and tangy cranberries, and a creamy dressing made with sour cream and mayonnaise. Lately quick and easy lunches have had me stumped. Most days I am making some type of salad or wrap using leftover protein and veggies. However sometimes I want something different so I decided to create one of my favorite Whole Foods Cranberry Tuna Salads at home. The recipe itself is simple – some tuna, dried cranberries, a touch of apple and celery, and the secret ingredient – a couple tablespoons of sour cream. It takes a simple tuna salad to another level and will quickly be your new favorite healthy lunch. Seriously it is the best tuna salad around. I promise you will be shocked at how simple and easy this is to whip up and how much better it is than a traditional tuna salad. In fact, it's something I almost always make as an appetizer when we have friends over for brunch o...

Honey Lime Tilapia

The best recipe for tilapia with a crispy coating and tons of honey lime flavor. This easy tilapia recipe is ready in less than 15 minutes, including prep, and will please even the pickiest eater. Serve it with some Pineapple Colelsaw or Mango Salsa for a tropical meal that everyone will love. I tend to think of tilapia as an "gateway fish." By that, I mean, I have noticed that many people who swear they hate all things fish end up trying tilapia and liking it. And then that kind of makes them think they'd like other fish, too. The next thing you know, they're visiting actual seafood specialty markets looking for that perfect cut of swordfish. Don't tell me I didn't warn you. But in all seriousness, every time I have made it for people who "don't really like fish" they go crazy. It also happens to be one of my all-time favorite fish recipes. While tilapia isn't going to win any awards in the looks category alone, all you really need to d...